Haremon – New Version 0.39 [Haremon Dev] Free Download
About Haremon – New Version 0.39 [Haremon Dev]
Haremon is a hybrid RPG/visual novel about building a harem of monstergirls, training them in battle, and maybe even seducing them along the way. Strip your opponents naked, cover their bodies in sticky “serum”, form relationships through various lewd and flirty interactions, and eventually bring them home and have your way with them.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Haremon.exe” to start playing.
– Added a completely overhauled Panties upgrading system called Tailoring. This system can be activated by buying a pair of panties from Kira (or Katie) and then completing a short fetch quest for her.
A few notes on this system:
• With this system, many existing panties have had their effects rebalanced or completely changed, and many brand-new pairs have been added.
• Please note that this overhaul involved changing and expanding the effects of EVERY type of panties in the game; because of this, there will likely be some bugs! Please let me know if you notice any panties not functioning the way they’re supposed to.
• Many, MANY new items were added or relocated in order to fill out the upgrade recipes. Because of this, you will find the most enjoyment out of this feature by doing a fresh playthrough, as the system is designed to be used to upgrade your panties as you progress through the story. Additionally, many of these items will be difficult to locate after the fact, so see below for info about the “whereis” command.
– You can now date and Lover Hazel, as well as view her Lover H-scene! Dating her is unlocked after completing chapter 4. Note that this currently will not unlock if you chose not to accept her truce during chapter 3.
– Added new, redrawn artwork for the Forest, Plains, and Caverns.
– Added over 60 new Guild Jobs, most of which are associated with chapters 2-5, and are found in those Guild Ranks. Many existing jobs were reassigned to different ranks. NOTE: Because of the rearranged quests, any current guild jobs will be removed from your active quests upon importing a save into this build!
– Added Ash’s Sentiment board (stickers).
– Added Annie’s Backup option. It’s unlocked when you save her from monsters after unlocking the Backup feature.
– Added a new debug command, “whereis”. This command tells you where to find a particular item, for example “whereis potion”. This feature is mainly intended to help locate materials for the new tailoring system, and is somewhat lacking in detail! For example, you may be told that an item is available in an event on the Plains, but that event might only have a 1% drop rate for that item. To avoid frustration, use this feature only as a general reference!
– Added a new event to the Pilgrim’s Path involving a shrine to the final goddess, Gaia. This event lets you exchange monster parts for unique panties. Also added a couple other events, both of which can be found in the HQ Offices.
– Rather than having two manipulation gifts, enemies now each have one item obtainable through manipulation, and one that is obtained automatically when defeating them.
– The “MVP” of a battle (the Haremon who deals the most damage or inflicts the most Pleasure, noted on the victory screen) now receives 10% bonus Star Shards from battle. Star Shard modifiers are also now listed on the victory screen.
– To encourage use of the Seduction mechanic, Overwhelmed targets now take 2x damage instead of 1.5x. This comes along with a universal 25% nerf to all damage dealt.
– Altered the effects/stats of a few moves, and added two new moves: Mud Sling, which lowers one opponent’s Allure, and Illusory Dust, which lowers all opponents’ Allure.
– Haremon now have an additional item they can craft at the ranch. You’ll receive some of both items if you leave a girl in the ranch long enough.
– Did a complete rebalance of loot from all chests, events, monsters, chance wheels, etc.
– Added an experimental FXAA toggle. Press F6 to cycle through x2, x4, x8, and off. This effect smooths the jaggy edges of sprites (especially noticeable in fullscreen), but makes parts of sprites look blurry and also doesn’t affect anything on the GUI layer. Overall I do not recommend using it, but it’s there now if you’re curious.
– You can now purchase up to 2 additional gardening plots in the greenhouse, allowing you to grow up to 3 plants at once. Additionally, your gardening skill can now be increased by harvesting enough plants (the TV show will be removed eventually).
– Single-condition healing items now add resistance to that condition for the remainder of battle, making these items remain useful even when you have a bag full of Cure-Alls.
– Altered many crafting recipes and renamed or reclassified a few items.
– Added tons of new items, mostly materials for the new tailoring system but also several useable items, panties, and gifts.
– Cut Annie’s affection-based discount in half. It now maxes out at 25% off at max affection. Also cut Scarlett’s affection-based payment bonus in half. It now caps out at +25% at max affection. Also halved Scarlett’s affection gain when completing guild jobs and Annie’s affection gain for buying stuff.
– Running from battle now takes twice as long, but costs 1 fewer Food.
– Many miscellaneous minor additions and changes.
– Various minor bugfixes and tweaks I forgot to keep track of.
Free Download Haremon – New Version 0.39 [Haremon Dev]
Full, Premium, Latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]